Sunday, April 10, 2011

May 11. Watch out Italy! Ready or not here comes Rachel!! ;)

On this day I will be heading over to the country of pasta, pizza, gondolas, and much more. Super excited for this new adventure. It will be a bittersweet moment in my life. I will be leaving the only home I have ever known (besides the apartments in Greenville...lol). I know it will be a challenging experience for me, but at the same time Im sure it will be very rewarding. I never would have dreamed that I would ever even visit Europe, let alone, live there! I know that God has blessed me with this amazing opportunity. Not many people get this kind of opportunity. It's up to ME to make the most of it and enjoy all moments, even the bad ones. Now, when I sit outside on my porch I imagine sitting from one of the balconies of our apartment. I picture myself reading a good book while drinking a good glass of wine and taking tons and tons of pictures of everything that is around me. I think I will learn a lot from this experience. Only one month to go...it is so hard to believe that is happening to me. Of all people in this world, I never would have imagined that I would be getting prepared for this experience. This kind of thing happens to other people, not to me. Until now! :)

1 comment:

  1. You, take pictures? I miss you... and I wish my money tree would bloom so I could fly over to see you before you go. :(

    ReplyDelete