Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Riding Horses in Tuscany? YES PLEASE!

http://www.florencetours.net/?event=offer.detail&offerId=13153
I've been reading Frommer's guide to Northern Italy. It got me even more excited about living in Italy. It was funny when me and Thomas skyped earlier. I'm pretty sure he got a kick out of me today. I started babbling on and on about these different things we could do. He of course made fun of me. :) My friend sent me information about something she did while in Italy. Riding horses in Tuscany! It sounded like a lot of fun. I saw other tours on the website like riding vespas on an ice cream and wine tour. Thomas really made fun of me about that one! Haha! I could see the secret smile on his face. I think it probably makes him happy when he sees me excited about Italy. But anyway, I am very excited!! I want to have picnics, go to the local markets, go on a bike tour, ride horses in Tuscany, etc. etc. etc. etc.!!!!! :) Now that the praxis is out of the way I can keep my nose in books on Italy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment