....well, I am attempting to do that. I don't even know if my inner artist is inside me. I always thought, "surely, I have got it in me...have you met my mother? That artistic gene has to be in there somewhere." One of my goals while Thomas is gone is to work on this. I have a book, "You can draw in 30 days." I started the book a while back and got through 7 lessons, but it's been so long since I last worked on this that I decided to restart the book. My first lesson was on spheres. I learned about cast shadows, as well as blended and scribbling shading. I started with a simple circle which didn't look exactly like a simple, precise circle. But, I guess that's okay. You have to start somewhere. The challenge lesson was to draw an apple. Seems simple enough. Right? Yeah. I have 4 stages of apples on this page. I will say they did seem to get progressively better, so maybe there is hope!!! Although, apple number 3 looks more like a pumpkin than an apple in my opinion. Oh well, I guess you have to start somewhere or in my case restart somewhere. Now, I will leave you with these words... Don't laugh at my drawings. You may slightly giggle, but that is it! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment