The Hefner's have finally been reunited in Italy. Read all about their crazy adventures, stories, and people they encounter along the way. Ciao!
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
God Bless My Fan!
Before I begin, I do actually have an air conditioner. A lot of people don't. However, the bills here can get very high when using it so most try to use it at a minimum. We are trying to survive with just having windows and doors open. In the beginning it really was fine. But now, with the temperatures rising and rising. It is awful! I sit, yes sit, not doing housework or any kind of physical labor, and I have stickiness. Ew, gross! And at night, its the worst. I like to sleep under the covers, but a few times I have had to resort to being outside the covers. I have even been taking cooler showers before bed and ending my shower with about 15 seconds of freezing water so I can feel cool when going to bed. But, let me tell you, even that doesn't always work. Last night I kept slowly decreasing the temperature of the water waiting second by second to feel that instant, somewhat pain you can feel when being hit with a shot of really cold water. Hm, the pain never came. The shower felt good the entire time. Finally, I look at the knob and realize it looks very far to the right. So, I try to turn it one last time and nothing. I literally took a cold shower last night. Not just cool, COLD! All the way cold and I never noticed it. On a happier note, Thomas surprised me with a fan. I was so excited you would have thought I had been given diamonds and a brand new car. I slept so...comfortably..last night. No sickiness, just nice cool air. The fan is currently cooling my living room. I look forward to not being as hot as a tea kettle today while inside. Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment