The Hefner's have finally been reunited in Italy. Read all about their crazy adventures, stories, and people they encounter along the way. Ciao!
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Toilette
When I first arrived here there was one thing I noticed about the toilets in our apartment. The toilet seat is quite skinny. To me it resembled a toilet with it's seat already lifted up for a man to use. Thomas told me if this were the case then I would fall in. He is correct, but still the seat feels quite different than the ones back home. Now, I can officially prove this point. I sat on the toilet today and after using it I realized that I had sat down with the toilet seat UP!! Thomas had left the seat up and I didn't even notice it till after I got up. Normally, a woman would fall in at this point. I, however, did not fall in.So, this tells me that the toilets here are most definitely different. Okay, you may begin laughing at me...now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment