Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Jealousy of a 7- Year Old

Thomas has won the heart of a little 7-year old Italian girl. This little girl is Walter's daughter. Before I came, Thomas would speak of this girl performing magic tricks for him, etc. Now, I have been around her a few times. She would smile, but that's about it. She also hasn't really come around us very much when we've been around the family. I thought it was maybe because her friend was with her during our visit to Walter's home. However, tonight I came to the conclusion that Walter's daughter does not like me. I think her little heart is broken that Thomas has a wife. Tonight she came into the resturaunt and she did not come to our table, she said hello to Thomas but barely looked at us. During our meal, she never came over, which surprised me because Thomas spoke of her coming to his table all the time...before I came along. Then as we were waiting to pay he threw a ball back and forth to her. She smiled, but still didnt say much. Then she was about to leave yelling "Ciao Momma." Then Walter spoke to her in Italian and she looked at me and said "Ciao." Then she was off. As we walked to our car, she yelled "Ciao Tomas!" I kind of laughed and said well I guess she doesnt like me and Thomas said nope and started laughing. He noticed it too! And he said, "you know what Walter said to her, right?" "No" I say. "He told his daughter to "speak to Tomas's wife." That was the point where she had finally spoke to me. Thomas said he could relate because everytime he ever met one of his babysitters boyfriends he hated them. And yes, Melissa, if your reading this, that includes YOU! Hahaha!! Well, hopefully she will warm up to me. I think it's adorable the crush she has on Thomas. It tickles me. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment