The Hefner's have finally been reunited in Italy. Read all about their crazy adventures, stories, and people they encounter along the way. Ciao!
Monday, June 20, 2011
Little Reminders
Everyday I fall more in love with the views that surround me. I love it when the mountains are clear and you can see all the ridges and some of the towns. It's so beautiful and I never get tired of it. I miss home and my family, but the mountains make me think of them. We've taken several trips to the mountains over the years and my family loves them. Another reminder I have of my family is the church bells that ring every hour in our neighborhood. I think of a certain mountain trip we took. It was a lovely day in the mountains and me, my mom, and aunt were sitting outside. All of a sudden this bell like sound began to chime. Immediately, my mom and aunt were in heaven saying, "Oh, how wonderful that we can hear church bells." They were so excited that there was a church close by ringing it's bells. To their dismay, it was the cabin's doorbell. My dad was pressing it and it sounded a tad like church bells. Needless to say, it is a story that will live on and be laughed at for many years. But, anyway, s0 everyday when I hear the church bells and see the mountains I think of my family and how much they would enjoy it. Especially the authentic church bells. ;) Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment